ONE HEART WOMEN'S MINISTRY
Many Ages and Life Stages, but ONE HEART.
"And I will give them one heart, and put a new spirit within them. And I will take the heart of stone out of their flesh and give them a heart of flesh..." Ezekiel 11:19
Mission Statement: One Heart Women's Ministry is committed to connect women of all ages and life states in our church and in our community, providing them with practical ways to grow together in faith, knowledge and love of Jesus Christ.
By becoming involved in One Heart Ministries, you will:
- Improve your appreciation for other women
- Improve your prayer life
- Improve your Bible study experience
- Improve the way you mentor, teach, and learn among the older and younger women of the church
- Improve our support system together as women
- Improve our relationships in our families
- Improve our spiritual and emotional health
- Improve our communities
Special Event Night!
Knit Together, Sundays, 5:00p
Knit Together meets to knit (or learn to knit), creating warm shawls and caps for cancer patients, baby blankets and caps to be distributed to new mothers, and other items to meet needs in our church and in our community. Join together to learn a new skill, connect to pray for and serve others through the ministry of Knit Together.
Watch for new Women's Studies coming in August 2013